Advice In Plant Sample / Dosing Lines
Watcon is the total quality control specialist for steam and water circuits. Therefore we also have a 30 years experience with calculating and installing sample lines from the point of extraction to the system. There are a lot of variables to consider for a representative, isokinetic sample ensuring trouble free operation. Regretfully, we see a lot of sample and dosing lines that are not sized well, constructed with the wrong materials, or incorrectly routed. This can interfere with the final accuracy level and reliability of your readings.
We will be happy to:
- Supply all parts
- Advise, supply, & install at site.
Call us on +31 (0) 30 – 6912235 / +31 (0) 6 – 11342248 or send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Sizes of tubing calculated for isokinetic sampling with calculation documents supplied for the most optimal velocity.
- No risk of internal blockage.
- No tube bending by heat expansion.
- Heat traced if necessary, insulated for personnel (hot surface) safety
- All installed, connected and tested at site.
- Includes sample extraction device, injection quill, valves, brackets, trenches, and all materials that are needed.