- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Watcon BV collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- [Add any other data your company collects]
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Watcon BV with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Watcon BV collects your data so that we can:
- Process your information request and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on products and services.
How do we store your data?
Watcon BV securely stores your data at a secured third party server.
What are your data protection rights?
Watcon BV would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Watcon BV for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Watcon BV correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Watcon BV to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Watcon BV erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Watcon BV restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Watcon BVy’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Watcon BV transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +31 (0) 30 – 6912235
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Watcon BV uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +31 (0) 30 – 6912235