Site sample lines from extraction to the analyser system.
Dosing lines from skid to injection point.
Watcon is the complete quality control specialist for steam / water circuits. We have over 30 years experience with calculating and installing sample lines from the point of extraction to the system. There are a lot of details to be reckoned with to obtain a representative sample and ensure trouble free operation. Regretfully, we see a lot of sample and dosing lines that are not sized well, made of the wrong material, or ill routed. This can be detrimental to the final accuracy level and reliability of the readings.
- Sizes of tubing calculated for optimal isokinetic sampling, calculation included.
- Heat traced if necessary, heat resistant sleeve for personnel (hot surface) protection and safety where required.
- All installed, connected, and tested on site.
- Including (steam) sample extraction device, injection quill, valves, expansion loops, brackets, trenches, and all materials that
are required for the installation.
Watcon Delivers As A Loose Item:
- Tubing on roll or standard lengths, in all sizes (diameter and wall thickness) that we have advised.
- The appropriate materials, ss316L or a higher grade, and quality (mill certificate).
- The socket weld connectors, valves, clamps, and brackets are inclusive within our supply.
- Heat resistant sleeves for the tubing to protect personnel from injury when touching equipment.